Sunday, May 22, 2011

SM New Family

Posted by Sulliviera at 7:54 AM
Chapter  8 <3

“Alright. That’s the new theme. It’s quite good for their new song. What do you think boys? I think Misa has done a good work with the theme. “ he turned to face the boys who rather look, well I can say, impress about the discussion. All they can do is just nodding with a widely gasping mouth.

‘Who they think I am afterall? Gosh!’ I rolled my eyes seeing them in that condition. I wonder how was their former fashion designers do their work. Huh, like I even care.

After closing our first session meeting, I immediately excused myself with an excuse that I've made promise with someone. And of course that 'SOMEONE' means Shinhye but the boys keep saying I'm going on my date. Changmin just keep staring outside the window and ignore me completely.

'Gosh, how can a person change so fast! He didn't even bid me goodbye! That.. FREAKING ANNOYING UNTHANKFULL LITTLE SPOILED MAKNAE!' I kept cursing him slowly so that no one heard of it even though it's rather empty now in the parking lot when I realize something.

'Misa! Why are you even bother bout him? Didn't you the one who start to ignore him first?' A voice echoed in my head.

"Where was that came from!!" I mumbled to myself while looking to my right and left.
'You idiot girl! I'm your heart and I'm talking to you, Miss!'

"Oh nice! Now I've gone completely crazy because of him until I heard my own heart talking. This is SUPERB!" I keep talking to myself while heading towards my car. My hands were flying all over my face when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed from the shock of the tap when my eyes focused on a body that was laughing so hard while pointing at me.

"Omo, that's funny! Oh gosh, I don't think I can stop laughing now!" All I see in my eyes is a very very TINY Junsu that's waiting time for me to step on him! I give him a glare and hit him on the shoulder.

"Yah, do you really want to see me die so bad! I'm going to kill you, KIM JUNSU!!!!!" even with my warning, Junsu just kept holding to his stomach but the laughter seems to fade away little by little.

"Okay, Okay! I'm deeply sorry my dongsaeng. I just want to see you off. Well, of course I don't want anything bad happen to my sweet dongsaeng(lil sis) right? And who were you cursing just now? Someone I know??" I look him with a blur expression.

Just when did I've officially became his dongsaeng? I don't remember anything in the contract saying that I need to be anyone dongsaeng. Oh well, it's not like it's going to cost me anything. WAIT!!! Did he heard me cursing Changmin just now??? I'm so dead!
"Err........ Oh it's nothing. Just my friend." I looked at him with relief as he seem to accept my words with his 'O" expression. I'M SAVED!!!!!

"Yah! What are you doing hyung! Are you flirting in the middle of the parking lot!" A voice came from Junsu's back and there's standing a boy, maybe not a boy already, holding a piece of chicken in his hand while there're 4 other boys following him.

They saw me and bowed at me while shouting(like...really shouting)"Annyeonghaseyo! SHINEE's here!"

"Ohh guys, perfect timing! Let me introduce you guys to our new family. This is," Junsu pointed his hand at me,"Misa, our new designer and Misa, this is my cute dongsaeng," Wow, he got a lot of dongsaeng here,"SHINEE. From the left it's Minho, Key, Onew with his chicken, as always," the one name Onew look at me and wave his chicken before continue to eat it. That Onew is really something and that chicken is so delicous! Junsu went on with the other two that known as Jonghyun and Taemin.

As I look at Taemin, my eyes widening because, serious, like seriously, this boy is a cute one! I feel like hugging him and pinching his cheeks. "Annyeong noona! Omo, can I call you that?" the cute little one asked.

"Of course. It's nice meeting you guys. Urghh, but I'm afraid I really really need to go now," I look at Junsu that was wearing his guilty face.

"I'm so sorry for holding you back from your date, Misa!" Oh god, not this issue again. I thought I've made myself clear earlier.

"WHaT? Noona's got a boyfriend already????" Taemin's voice was heard again. Omona, It's so cute! Aishh, snapped out of it Misa!

"KIM JUNSU, I've told you before, it's Shinye. It's not a date. For god sake, stop telling me that. You've made them misunderstood me!" I look at him with my eyes that I purposely make it looks larger that it size.

"Arasso, arasso! I'm deeply sorry okay my cute donsaeng. Now off you go! You better get a good sleep tonight okay. I see you tomorrow." With that I get into my car and start to move out of the company.

As soon as I arrived home, I saw Shinhye already slept in the guest room. I started to clean myself and changed to my night gown before jumping like a kid to my bed.

While thinking about the 'reunion' with DBSK and meeting with the Shinee's boys, I yawned a little. But mostly, my head was occupied with the thought about Changmin. Why didn't he annoy me like always? Did he know that I'm running from him? Uhh, I don't care about him anymore! Oh, this is heaven! As my head touch the pillow, I drifted to the Dreams Wonderland.

DBSK's Place

"Gosh, I'm telling you! It's a shame you guys didn't see her face at that time." Junsu just kept talking and missed to see Jaejoong's glaring sharp at him.

'Aishh, this dolphin! Can't he see his dongsaeng is pulling a face already! I'm going to rip his mouth after this!' Jaejoong felt like dragging Junsu out of the living room. While Changmin was really upset hearing how close his hyung with the girl that he fell for. As a protest, Changmin headed to his room and slammed his door shut. Really HARD! Junsu was shocked and looked at the other.

"And I were just thinking how clueless can a dolphin get," Yoochun swirked at Junsu who practically still didn't get what had happened just now.

"What's wrong with Minnie now?" Junsu looked at yunho and swifted to Jaejoong before he got hit on his back by Yoochun.

"Yah pabo! You're story-telling about Misa like Changmin wasn't here while you knew that Misa treated him like he's invincile moment ago!" Yoochun tried to control his voice from yelling and attracted Changmin to the living room.

"Oww, now I get it. YAH!!! I.." Before Junsu could finished his words, Yunho made his mouth shut by placing a hand over his mouth!

"Control your voice Kim Junsu," Yunho stated as he released Junsu's mouth.

" I were just telling you about my new dongsaeng!" he whispered loudly to the others (is that even count as whisper??).

" And now you're going to be grill by your mean dongsaeng," Jaejoong's word made him realise that his life in jeopardy now!!!

0 comments on "SM New Family"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal