Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Song For You...

Posted by Sulliviera at 11:07 AM
Yoseob's POV

"Yah Yoseobie!" she hit my left shoulder hard as I put her down on her feet back. I still can't believe my own eyes seeing Misa in front of me right now. The first thing that hit me was her long hair that make her look surprisingly quite girly now. How can time changed a girl name Misa so much? The evident itself is here, right in front of me. It's so different from way back then.

"YAH! YOU STILL GOT TIME TO DAYDREAM? Hello! I'm waiting for some excuses that your brain can made up for not writing, emailing, texting, visiting or even making a single phone call to me!" She's standing with her hand fold to her chest and a little pout form on her pretty face. It makes me want to kiss her right now! Be patient YANG YOSEOB! Despite being transformed by the time, I still can feel deep down she is still the girl that I knew 10 years ago.

"I'm really really sorry ok. Chomal mianhae. I miss you so much." I pinched her cheek until it turns red. How CUTE!

"Ehem, done with the lovely dovey scene you two? Now Yangderella, I want you to give us the full explanation on what happened just now. RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!" I absolutely forgot that we're standing in my or should I say OUR waiting room and there're like 10 people watching our own mini drama! 10 pairs of eyes are giving me a stare. 'Well, a little trick won't hurt right?' an evil grin flashed on my face.

I put my hand on Misa's shoulder and blurted out the most shocking statement by saying,"She's my girl."
"MWO!! What did you say?" I heard a scream from the door and Changmin's eyes met mine. I shifted to Misa's eyes that is full of questions. The awkward and silence moment past for a few minutes with the boys widely gasping. Thankfully, there's no fly that willingly enter one of the mouth. LOL!

"HAHAHAHAHA! You guys fall for that?? God, that was so easy. I mean  TOO EASY" I was laughing hard and clutching my stomach but it was just a short one as I catch 10 eyes glaring me a death one.

"YANG YOSEOB!" even before I got attack by the guys, Misa shouted at me and kicked my leg.

"AOWWW! Do you want to see me dead now!" I pouted at her and look around for any support from the guys but sadly, all of them avoid my eyes and start to make conversation without me. What a 'nice' hyung they are now.

"Doojoonie? Yunho hyung? Jae hyung? Doowoonie? I would appreaciate a little help from you guys now, you know."

With a smirk on his face, Doo Joon answered me,"It's not like she CAN KILL you with a kick," he 'slightly' raised his volume on the words.

"Junhyungie? I'll treat you 2 cans of Cola for a month!" I gave him my cute and irresistable puppy eyes.

"Don't do that and NO!" Misa let out a laugh after hearing Junhyung's answer.

"Looks like I'm their favourite now!" she gave me a merong. The others nod together in agreement to her statement. NO!! How can this happened!!!

Misa's POV

While we're still chatting, there's a knock on the door. "B2ST! You will be performing in 5 minutes." one of the staff crew shouted from the door as a sign for the boy to get ready.

I didn't realize how time had fly so fast. It's been half an hour DBSK went to their own room to do make up as they will be performing after B2ST. I decided to stay after Yoseob refuse to let me go and keep clinging on me.

"Misa-shi, we would love to chat with you but I think we need to go now. Maybe a lunch or dinner together sometime? It's our pleasure if you could join us." Doo Joon, as the leader representing all of the members gave an invitation to me. Umm, I think it will be awesome. Plus, I still got lots of things to catch up with Yoseobie too.

"Well, why not. Just ring me anytime. It'll be awesome. It's such a waste to decline an offer from one of the handsome and popular guy in Korea afterall. Hahahaha!" I laughed at my own words and were join by the others. Yoseob pouted his mouth and glared at me. I've never use a handsome boy to describe Yoseob from the very first time we met. For me, he looks so cute and innocence like a 5 year old little boy. Sometime he looks like a puppy. Hahaha! I'm a dead meat if he knew what I thought about him.

Yoseob's POV

*ON THE STAGE*

After we've finished performing 'On Rainy Days', 'You' and 'Fiction', it will be our last song. The fans, our B2UTY, keep on cheering for us non stop. Somehow, it gave me a strength to keep on standing here, in front of them that never give up on us.

"So, this is our last song. Something came up earlier and all of us agreed to let Yoseob to take over the stage for a solo performance. Today is a happy and meaningful day for him. So guys, keep on cheering on him OK! We'll see you next time. I love you guys!" all of them screamed together before leaving me on the stage all alone.

Before we got on stage, I've personally made a request to DooJoon and PD for my solo performance. Since I've never got a chance to dedicate any song to Misa, a very important girl to me before, I think this ccould be the right time. Well, it's all about timing in love.

"I would like to dedicate this song specially to a very special friend of mine. We've been separated before for almost 10 years. But finally, god has sent this person back to me on this very special day. This song is for you Misa."

The background music played a very familiar tune. I loved the lyric as it potrays my feeling for Misa. I hope someday I'll have guts to confess my love and hopefully, she'll accept it....

The moment I opened my eyes, I'll think of that person
Don't know why, I just laughed so
During a busy day, someone who's suddenly curious
Keep appearing in front of my eyes, it's really amazing

(Is it you?) The person who exists quietly in my heart
(Is it you?) The person who always puts my heart at ease (yeah)
Just thinking of her, my heart has the warmth of a sunrise
I truly cherish, I'll cherish that person 
Because she's so good, I guess she was born here

The words "I'll always love you" 
The words "I'm always missing you"
Even these words are inadequate
 That's how much I cherish that person

On a solitary night, when I suddenly miss her
Just like that my heart gets overwhelmed
Walking down the road, suddenly I worried about her 
Just like that I halted, paused for a thought

(Is it you?) The person who exists quietly in my heart
(Is it you?) The person who puts my heart at ease (yeah)
Just thinking of her, my heart has the warmth of the sunrise
I truly cherish, I'll cherish that person 
Because she's so good, I guess she was born here

The words "I'll always love you"
The words "I'm always missing you" 
Even loving forever does not seem enough 

I truly cherish, I'll cherish that person
Saying the words "I love you"
It's inadequate to describe how precious she is
If I could be by her side, fall asleep and wake up next to her  
I'll give my everything
I'll cherish that person

Misa's POV

I was totally shock hearing Yoseob's voice singing that song for me. Never once in my life someone as popular as my Yoseobie dedicated a song to me on a stage witnessed by hundreds or maybe thousands of his fan. As far as I was informed before, this show will be air to 24 different countries. Not to forget, the B2UTY that watch their performance online. Oh well, it's not like they know my face.

"Kamsahamnida!" I heard Yoseob screamed out loud to his die hard fan after the song finished.

Suddenly....

"My last request, Misa, I would like to stand next to you on this stage please." Before I could do anything, I felt 5 people start pulling and pushing me towards the stage. And there I was, standing next to my so called BESTFRIEND that pull me into this deep trouble. Now I'm positively sure I'm going to be attack by his fans T___T

"Yah YANG YOSEOB! Do you have any wish before I kill you after we're off this thing?" I speaked in my very low voice and away from the mic in his hand. My face feel so stiff making the fake sweet smile now. I look around and saw Doo Joon, Gikwang, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung and Doo Woon join us on the stage. What surprise me more, DBSK also join us. Yoseob introduce me as his long lost friend and DBSK new designer. All I can do is keep smiling my fake smile and sometime glared at Yoseob.

0 comments on "A Song For You..."

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal