Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Shocking Meeting

Posted by Sulliviera at 8:14 AM
CHAPTER 9

Misa's POV

"MISA!! MISA!! Wake up now." I took a pillow to cover my ear while groaning.
No, I want to sleep!! Stop banging the stupid door!! Why do you need to be so freaking annoying now Shinhye!! Stop, stop, STOPPPP!!!!!

Suddenly the loud voice disappear. I thought Shinhye has totally surrender waking me up. Gosh, it's not even 8 yet and I have time until 11 before going to the SME. After I started working with DBSK, which is last night, I don't need to go to my office. My new office will be beside the boys now. At least I can see the benefit I get from working with them and I think the problem between Changmin and I will fade away on itself soon. Well, I hope so.

Just as I drifted back to my wonderful Dreamland, Shinhye jumps on my bed and her mouth keeps blabbering about something in one breath. I looked at her confusely while rub my eyes a few time. Just when did she open my bedroom's door? Wait, did she destroyed my door????

"I used key to get in here and I want you to get up and get ready this instant!" Wow, did she just read my mind just now? NO WAY! is she an alien that came to abduct me to take my brilliant brain for an experiment! NOOOOOO!

Ignoring my mind that have become the drama queen on it's own, I pulled the blanket over my face as a protest sign. Instead of leaving me alone, Shinhye pulls the blanket before throwing it away from my reach. I really hate when people disturb me and my sleeping time.

"You! Wanna die! I WANT...." before I could finished my sentence, Shinhye put her hand over my mouth. I was about to push her off the bed when I heard something.

"Shinhye, is everything ok?" Oh shit! That voice! I know it to well! What is he doing here, IN MY APARTMENT! Shinhye rushed to the door as soon as she heard the voice and shouted back "Yeah, everything is fine. Just a minute."

I looked at Shinhye with a face that show what-is-going-on face. "You better start talking now!" I whispered to her, of course not wanting our guest to have a chance hearing our conversation.

"Why did you ask me? Just ask them! I think it's better if you wash your face and go meet them." Shinhye walked out of the room.

'Wait, did she use 'them' and not 'him'? SO THERE'S OTHERS???? Great, this is perfect!' I hurriedly get into the bathroom and fix my appearance. I'm really not in a good mood in the morning. That's why I really try to avoid from meeting people in the morning while I'm practicing to control my morning mood swing.

I glanced the mirror and walked out of my room. And there's the boys (well, who else if it's not the DBSK) sitting in the living room while chatting with Shinhye.

"Oh Misa! Sorry for barging in your house without telling you first." now all the attention are on me. I smiled slightly and sat next to Shinhye.

"Ne, it's ok. So, what bring you guys here?"

"Oww, we want to pick you up coz we forgot to tell you that we have work today and thought of bringing you together with us. So, wanna come?" Yunho representing the boys (should I call them boys or guys or what?), asked me.

Umm, if I don't go with them, I need to go to the company but the problem is, there's no one that I know there. Well, except for the cutie Taemin and his group members. Oww! I remember the chicken guy. What was his name again? Ones, Onwu or Onion? Yaaa Misa, there's no Onion there! I chuckled on my own which brings all the eyes on me again.

"Oww sorry. Yeah, I'll go with you guys. So wait a sec and I'll be here in no time." Quickly I escaped into my room to prepare myself.

In the VAN..

"So, where are we going?" I asked as the van we're riding enter the main road.

"Ohh, we have a programme somewhere nearby. there's going to be a lot of groups there.  I think Shinee will be there with F(x) too." Jaejoong answered me with his hand busy playing with his BlackBerry.

5 minutes after that, I could see Yoochun is sleeping with his head on Jaejoong's shoulder while Jaejoong and Yunho are busying chatting about something. I looked to my right and saw Junsu with his eyes close too. They must have been tired. To my left, there's Changmin with his Ipod looking outside of the window totally ignoring me. I wonder why...

"OKAY BOYS! WE'RE HERE!!" the manager shouted, waking up everyone from sleeping and daydreaming.

We stepped out of the van and were welcomed by the fans(of course their fan, not mine) cheering their names. All of them wore a sweet smile on their face and waved to the loyal fans.

When we're inside of the building, Junsu came to me."Misa, let us introduce you with the others." before I could refuse him, he drags me to one of the nearest dressing room that has f(x) name on it.

"Annyeong my dongsaeng!!" Junsu greeted them as he opened the door.

"Annyeong oppa! Ohh, all of you are here!!" Sulli greeted us back and look at me. But before she could ask, someone manage to cut her off.

"Oppa, who is this unnie? Your girlfriend???" Krystal smiled playfully at us and were joined by the other 4 girls. I look down, not wanting them to see my blushing cheeks.

"Yah, you wanna die early? I still want to marry my dream girl you know! Anyway, this is our new designer, Misa. And Misa, this is f(x)" Junsu's words make the girls giggled while I could see Changmin is glaring his hyung.

"Oh, unnie, I'm Krystal. This is our leader, Victoria umma. Our oppa, Amber and next to oppa is Luna unnie and here is Sulli." All of them came towards me and hug me. Wow, they're really friendly! I hug them all back.

"Ok, I think we need to cut this short and move on to the next one now." Yunho butted in and remind us of the time.

"Oww unnie! You're going now?"

"Ne, I think so. I'll meet you at company when I have time ne.." With that, the boys pull me to the next door. I didn't managed to read the name at the door.

As the door was open, my eyes were focused on one face.'IS THIS HIS GROUP'S ROOM??"

Before anyone could say anything, there's a scream came from one of the member."MISAAA!!"

Then he pulls me into a hug and lifts me up. I hugged him back while laughing. To my surprise, he planted a kiss on both of my cheeks, leaving me blushing.

"Ehem, done with the lovely dovey scene guys? Now Yangderella, I want you to give us the full explanation on what happened just now." Now, 10 pairs of eyes are giving us a stare. He puts his hand on my shoulder and say,"She's my girl."

Changmin's POV

When I enter the room after finished talking to Sulli, I saw something that shock me to death! What is going on here!!!!

"She's my girl."

Oh god, what else will came up after this.

0 comments on "The Shocking Meeting"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal