Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chapter 1

Posted by Sulliviera at 6:17 AM
Once a upon a time, in a land call Korea..
Opps… let’s skip that part since we’re not in a fairytale..

Changmin POV

‘I’m hungry!!’

I walk out from my room and enter the kitchen. I search for food but only found some chips and leftover food on the table.

‘I wonder who ate this’

“Hyung, where is our lunch?” I ask Yunho hyung who was watching some kind TV show with Junsu and Yoochun hyung.

“Jaejoong-ah isn’t here so we ordered something from the shop.” he answers me without looking away from his television.

“So, where is my part?” excitedly, I ran towards him and jumped to empty sit beside him.

“But, I didn’t keep any of it for you. I thought you already full since you ate all the chips and the breakfast that Jaejoong made this morning.” Yoochun said with guilty face.

“Yah hyungs!! How could you do this to me..”

“Changmin-ah, we’re sorry. Let me cook for you something ok” Junsu try to persuade me.

That’s the last thing that I need now. “Never mind hyung. I just eat outside then.”

With a heavy sigh I leave them and walk straight to my room and quickly change clothes. I rushed to the main door and slam the door as a sign for my anger. I left our apartment without saying anything to my hyungs.A few minutes later, I already on the busy road driving to my favourite café.


*Dbsk Apartment*

“ Is he mad at us?” Junsu ask after he saw Changmin leave.

“I don’t know Junsu-ah. I hope not or he’ll get his revenge soon”

“And that will be totally bad for us”

Junsu fell like someone is strunggling him for a moment.



Misa POV

‘OMG! I’m going to be late’

Oh hi all. I’m Misa. For your information, I’m a very clumsy girl. But who knows that a clumsy girl like me manage to be a fashion designer but I’m still a newbie. Ok leave the intro part for right now because I’M GOING TO BE LATE again. I’m sure Anli will be totally mad at me for this time.

I rushed to the bathroom to dress up a little. After that I was running outside my apartment building. I promised her yesterday that I’ll met her at our favourite café near my apartment.

Once I’m inside the café, I saw her, sitting a few tables away from where I was standing. I rushed towards her.

“Anli dear, I’m so sorry. I was so into my work this morning and didn’t realize time pass so quickly.”

“Misa unnie, you always late. I don’t care. Today’s lunch is on you” she replied as I sat in front her with a smile on my face.

“Oh ok. So, what do you want to eat?”

“Umm, you know my favourite all the time unnie.” I called a waiteress and ordered our food.

“So, how was your study?” That the first thing came to my mind.

“So far so good unnie. When are you coming home again?” Anli, my one and only little sister. She’s 3 years younger than me and now studying in a university near our mom house.

“Unnie, were you daydreaming? I’m the one who has boyfriend here but why you’re the one who always daydreaming?”

“Sorry dongsaeng. I just thought about something. What were you asking me?” A waiteress came and put our food on the table. We paused our conservation for awhile.

“I was asking when are you going to come home again?” She said it clearly and slowly like I just finished learn to talk.

“Dear, you know I’m busy right. I’m sure umma will understand my situation.”

“Whatever unnie. I’m so hungry because need to wait for someone who was so into her work this morning and nearly forgot about her promise to her dongsaeng.”
“Ok.. let’s eat before you start to fire me again”

I know she was just joking with me. So, I never took serious about her words and behaviours. We started enjoy our lunch while talking about random stuff.

doushite... kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?
donna ni toki ga nagaretemo kimi wa zutto
koko ni iru to, omotteta no ni

“Excuse me dear.”

I search my phone in my bag and answer it quickly after quick glance at the screen.
“Hi umma”
“Hi darling. Is Anli with you?”
“Yeah umma. Waeyo?”
“Just checking on her. Don’t told her that I ask you about her ok dear.”
“oh ok umma.”
“I’m going now. Take care of yourself and come home when you’re free ok”
“Arasso umma”

I end the call and continue eating. Anli stared me with a puzzle face. “She’s just checking on me. Hurry up and finish your food. I need to settle a few things after these.”

We left the café after that. “I need to go now. So, take care and call me if anything happens.”

“Arasso unnie. You know what? You sound just like umma.”

We laughed and I gave her a kiss on her cheek. After sending her into a cab, I walk towards my apartment. Today is my free day since today is Saturday. The road was busier than before and clumsy me, I cross the road without looking first. Very unlucky me when…………

“ARGH!!”

0 comments on "Chapter 1"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal