Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chapter 4

Posted by Sulliviera at 2:45 AM
“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” mom begin to worry about my reaction.

“What are they doing in here? How did you know them umma? How can I act normally when there’s some strangers here?” I shot so many questions at the same time – whispering, of course. Obviously I don’t want them to hear what I’m saying.

“I think you already know all of them. I haven’t told you before about the accident. Actually, when you want to crossed the road, Changmin’s car accidently hit you. He brought you to the hospital and his manager called us. His father also paid for the hospital’s bill although I kept insisting that it’s fine.” Mom pressed on the ‘insist’ word a little. She knows how I hate that kind of things.

“Hi Misa. I think you have known all of us. But I think it’s more comfortable if we introduourself officially to you. I’m Jung Yunho, the leader of DBSK. Beside me is Kim Jaejoong and that one is Park Yoochun.” He’s pointing to Yoochun. Yoochun smile at me and I would category his smile as the killer one. But it didn’t effect me but maybe yes to other girls.

“And this is…” before Yunho could finish his words, someone else speak up.

“I’m Kim Junsu. The one and only dolphin in this group. Hajimemashite!!” he greet me and use a Japanese word. Maybe he think I’m Japanese and lucky me, I use to learn Japanese.

I laugh at his act. So cute!! I laughed until my eyes meet with the guy that I known as Changmin. He smile at me and I turned my head to Anli who is talking to Junsu right now.

“Hi. I’m Shim Changmin. The maknae in this group.” He finally introduce himself. I kind of dislike him. I don’t know why.

“I hope all of you will be good to each other. Misa sweetie, I need to go to my shop now. There’s a customer coming this evening and I need to go to prepare her things. Anli, could you stay with your sister today?” mom asked Anli.

“What did you say umma?” Anli looks like she just come back to earth. I heard her laugh a few minutes ago. I don’t know what she’s talking with Junsu.

“I asked you if you can company your sister this evening? I have work in my shop.” She repeat again. The DBSK boys just listen to us.

“No I can’t umma. I have class and I can’t skip it again. Or I can’t take my final exam. I’m sorry umma, unnie.” She replied with guilty face.

“It’s ok umma. I can take care of myself. Don’t worry. You can go to your shop and Anli can go to her class.” I try to convience mom.

“No young lady. There’s no way I’m going to leave you alone. You still not heal 100%.” Mom use her demand voice. She’s standing in front of me now.

“Aunty, if you don’t mind, I can company her this evening. I don’t have anything to do.” Suddenly, a man voice interfere us and it’s Changmin. I looked at him with a sharp look.

“Oh Changmin. I don’t want to burden you.”

“No aunty. I don’t mind at all. I’m glad I can help your family.”

“Ok, if you insist. Misa, Changmin going to keep your company this evening. I’ll be back at night. Anli, how’re you going to your class?” she focused on Anli now. My mom likes all things arrange and be plan before being done by any of us.

“I’ll drop her aunty. Beside I’m going somewhere with the other 3 near her university.” Junsu volunteer himself to drop my sister.

“Umma, I don’t want him to company me here!!” I protest her decision. She looks at me like she’s going to kill me!!!

“Alright then.” Finally I have to agree with her. I don’t want her to kill me, of course. Who want to get kill by her own mother. Mom excused herself and gone.

“Unnie, I’ll stay here with you before I go to my class ok.” Anli smile at me. that’s relief. At least my sister is here. I’m not going to be comfortable if it’s just me and that guy.

Time past by so quick. Finally Anli and the other 4 gone to her university. Of course, there’s only Changmin and I in here.

Changmin’s POV

You know that I’d once thought she was pretty, but what I think about her now is way beyond that, I was as if I set my eyes on her for the first time. I tried to fight off the temptation to stroke her flawless, pale face. I examined her face more, completely not aware of the surroundings.

She was smiling sweetly to her sister a few moments ago. My heart stopped for awhile. What was happening to me? I had never felt like this before. Her eyes were the warmest brown, and her long, shiny, sleek black hair fluttered gently down to her slim waist. Her hair was contrast to her pale skin. It looked really lovely.

“Why are you even here??” finally, she’s talking to me. The angel from heaven finally open her mouth and let her precious voice out.

“I have promise your mother to look after you this evening. So, that’s why I’m here.” I give her a smile. But she seem like annoy with it. I don’t know why, maybe she dislike me. but why??

“Bug off... Ii'd feel a LOT better if I don't have to see you!! Hello? You’re such a dreamer, you know!!” I didn’t heard what she’s said. I’m so focus and was carried away by her look. Why?? I can’t answer it because even I don’t know the answer.

“I’m sorry. What did you said just now?”

“I said, BUG OFF!!! Really, you're so annoying.” she said it in a loud voice. Totally freak me out.

‘This girl is unbeliavleable.’

“I’m sorry if I’m annoying you.” I sit on the couch near the window. My eyes bore on me. Somehow, I think it makes her really uncomfortable.

“If you're sorry then you should go,’ she said, trying to sound as harsh as possible. “I don't know why my mom trusts you so much.”

“Maybe it's because you're a star...” she stared at me with a chilling look. It’s hard to talk nicely with her.

I release a sigh. I really don’t want her to hate me. But I think that would be possible. She despises me. What have I done to her? I think I’ve never done something stupid or wrong to her (except for the fact I crashed her with my car, but I’m sorry about it). I‘m trying not to be harsh to her even though I’m totally impatient about this thing.

“Maybe because i'm a good and cute person??” I humour her. I burst out laughing at my own words. I caught her eyes and stop my laugh. Now, she’s totally looking so annoyed at me.

“Well, that's one reason but it's still not enough to trust you.” she shrugged her shoulders. She give me a little shock. I can’t believe it’s from her mouth.

“It’s up to you Misa.” Finally I give up with her. If I countinue to argue, there’s no chance for mr to win either.

“Yes, you got the point it's up to me and I want you to leave. I mean now!!” again, she yelled at me. This girl is really something!! All she do is keep shouting at me.

“And it’s up to me if I want to leave or not beside, I don’t want to broke my promise to your umma.”

“Who asked you to promise her!! Whatever…..” I think this is the third time she yelled at me and it’s starting to hurt my ears. But I don’t feel angry at her. Why?? I just smile when she shouting at me.

“I’m going to buy something for us to eat.” And then I’m out from her room. Still smiling. ‘Now, that’s one stubborn girl.’ I continued walking along the hospital corridor.

Misa’s POV

“I hate him!!!!” I buried my face into a pillow and shout it loudly. It’s not like me to shout at people although I don’t like someone. But with him I don’t know why. Suddenly…

doushite... kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?
donna ni toki ga nagaretemo kimi wa zutto
koko ni iru to, omotteta no ni

I find my phone in the table’s drawer which placed next to my bed. I glanced to the screen and stare at it in disbelief.

‘Shinhye’ That’s my best friend and she hasn’t call me for weeks. I’m sure she didn’t know anything about the incident.

“Hello Shinhye.” I greet her and trying to sound cheerful so she couldn’t sense anything. I was sitting on my bed with a pillow behind my back. Trying to treasure the peace time without Changmin. He’s going to be back in any minutes. Thinking about him, I release a long and heavy sigh without realizing it.

“Yah Misa. What’s with the sigh?? You’re not happy I’m calling you after a long time?? I thought you miss me!!” she’s sound dissapointed. I know that voice, she just pulling my leg.

“Shinhye, you haven’t call me for weeks!! How could you??” I replied her in the same tone.

“Misa, you know I’m busy with my work. Besides, I know you’re doing fine there. Your umma and Anli are there for you. Guess what.. I’m in Korea now. Just landed here. I got transfer here.” Her words make my mouth open. She’s here?? In Korea? Transferred?? How come I just knew about it? I talk to myself in disbelief and shock.

“What did you say? You got transfer here? Why can’t you call me?? Why did you tell me now and not before this!!” I attacked her with a few questions at one time.

“Mianhae. It’s not like I don’t love you Misa. I want to surprise you. It’s been 2 years I worked at Japan and we haven’t seen each other along that period. You know you’re my best friend and I miss you so much. So, are at home? Still the same apartment as 2 years ago?” She change the topic by asking my house. She’ve been there before. My apartment is a few miles from her parents’ house. So, I guess she still remember it.

“Still the same apartment as before. But, currently I’m not there..” I told her and she seems to be shock. She know I don’t like staying in my mom house or someone else house.

“Where are you now? Your umma’s house? I thought you don’t like staying there since you’re in university.”

“No, I’m not there. I’m at the hospital. It’s been a week now. I got in an accident a week ago.” If Shinhye is in front of me now, I know how her face will looks like and maybe she will start crying too.

“Hospital? You got in an accident? I told you before to always be careful. Look what had happen.” I heard she’s sobbing now. Just like what I thought.

“Shinhye, don’t cry. You haven’t change. I’m fine now. It’s nothing serious. Just broke my right hand and a few of my ribs.” I told her like it was nothing.

“You broke your right hand and a fews ribs and you say it was nothing? Are you out of your mind Misa? I’m coming to the hospital now.” She’s shouting on the phone and I have to put my phone away from my ear.

“Don’t shout and don’t come here today. You just arrived here and haven’t see your parents. Go meet them first and then come visit me tomorrow okay. I still need enough rest to recover.” I persuaded her to go home first. After a few seconds of silence, she sigh. That’s mean the victory is on my side.

“Fine then. I’ll visit you tomorrow. I got to go now. Already arrive at my parents house. Take care of yourself. Don’t do any work ok!! I’m going to kill you if you don’t take care of yourself!!” then we ended our conversation.

I laughed at her words. I know how much she love me. We’ve known each other since we’re a small girl. She knew every single things that happened in my life. She’s like my sister. After we finish high school, she went to Japan to study and got job there. Finally, she’s back. I still remember how sad I was when she told me that she’s leaving to Japan.

*Flashback*

“Misa, I’m sorry. I need to go. I promise I’ll come back someday. Don’t cry. I’ll never going to forget our friendship.” She hug me tightly. We’re in the airport, I’m sending her to Japan with our family.

Our mom are crying, looking at us. Maybe they’re touch by our friendship. Anli is crying and hugging Shinhye like she’s not going to let her go.

“Shinhye, always keep in touch ok. I’ll miss you so much.” I start to cry. We hugged each other again and cry together.

“Honey, you need to go now. Study hard ok.” Her mom’s words broke our hug and she hug Shinhye. After that, I just send Shinhye with an open heart and sadness in my eyes.

*End Of Flashback*

While I was happily remembering our young days, the door was open. Changmin enter the room with a few plastic bags in both of his hands. I stare him in disbelief.

“Is that the food you bought? Who else going to eat those beside of us?” I asked him when I see all the plastic bags contain food.

“Just the two of us. I don’t know what do you want to eat so I just bought all of it.” He’s unbelievable!! What is he thinking? We can’t finish all the food all by ourself..

“I need to go to the toilet first.” He excused himself and walk quickly to the toilet. I look into the plastic bags. I grab something, I think it’s a soup. I try to open it with my right hand but it so hard with my right hand broken. I didn’t remember when he’s out from the toilet and now standing beside me, watching me trying hard to open the soup.

“Let me do it.” He offered his help and try to take the soup from my hand.

“I can open it. I don’t need your help!! Stay away from me okay..” I glared at him. He step a few steps back and continue watching me trying to open it.

After a few seconds, he grab the soup from my hand and open it. “ Don’t be stubborn will you? Your hand is still broken so you can’t use it. Let me feed you.” Changmin took a spoon and scoop the soup. I look at him. Why is he so nice to me although I’ve been shouted and show how much I hate him. As I was so into observing him, he lift his face and our eyes meet. He stare into my eyes. That’s making me blush and my heart beats faster than before.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” the question slipped from my mouth without noticing it. I cover my mouth as a sign that I choose the wrong question.

He laughed at me. I’m speechless for a while. He’s so cute when he’s laughing and I just notice it now.

‘Snap out of it Misa! What are you thinking?’ I shooked my head a few times.

“What’s wrong?” (Min)

“Nothing. I want to eat by myself.” I snatch the spoon from his hand and try to reach the soup in his hand but he grab my hand from taking the soup. When he touched my hand, I felt like there’s an electric current flow in my vein. I look at him with a dislike look.

“I’m sorry. Just, let me feed you okay. You can’t eat with a broken hand.” He quickly apologize and let my hand go. He scooped the soup again and I don’t have any choice but to sip the soup.

“When we first met, you were rather cold towards me compare to the others. Why?” He asked all of a sudden and make me choke. He quickly pour some water into a glass and give it to me.

“I’m sorry. Just forget my question.” He continued to spoon feed me. After finish eating, I lay down on my bed. I feel so sleepy and fall asleep at the moment I put my head on the pillow.

Changmin’s POV

I feel like staring at the most beautiful angel now. She’s so cute when sleeping. I brushed her black and silky hair.

‘It’s already late. I need to call Jaejoong hyung.’

I take my phone from my pocket and dial Jaejoong hyung number. After waiting for a few moment, I heard Jaejoong’s voice.

“Changmin? Why you call?” (Jae)

“Can you ask someone to pick me up now? It’s already late.” I whispered to him.

“Why are you whispering to me now?” (Jae)

“Misa’s sleeping now. I don’t want to wake her up.” I explained to him and walk out from Misa’s room.

“Oh okay. I’ll ask Yoochun to pick you up. He’s still out with Junsu. They’re picking up Anli and I guess they will head to the hospital to drop her.”

After saying goodbye, I ended the phone call and enter the room again. I clean up the food we’ve eat moment ago. Finish cleaning, I sit next to Misa’s bed and watch her sleep again.

“Did you really hate me? Why?” I talked to myself while staring at her. I can’t stop myself from staring her angelic face. I was carry away once again. My face so near to her now. I look at her close eye, down to her nose and finally her lip.

“Unnie!!” suddenly Anli’s voice was heard outside of Misa’s room. I pulled my face away from Misa. Then, the door was open. Anli, follow by Junsu and Yoochun, enter the room. Yoochun hyung smile at me.

“Oppa, how long has unnie slept?” (Anli)

“She just sleep Anli. Let her rest. So, I think I’ll go now.” We excused ourself to Anli and walk to the car.

“Min, how was your day with Misa?” Junsu asked when we’re on the car. I sighed and look at him.

“I don’t know. She’s seem to hate me. but I don’t know why.” I replied with a sad voice. Yoochun hyung look at me through the front mirror.

“Really? What’s make you think that?” Yoochun hyung asked me while raising his eyebrow. He can feel something wrong with me.

“She always try to avoid me and the way she look and talk to me.” (Min)

“Wait, is that mean people hate us when they do that? I didn’t know before.” Junsu hyung always being like that. Sometime I wonder, how he could be in our group. I poked him on his head.

“Yah hyung, stop being like that!! I’m very sad now.” I pouted and he grin at me. suddenly Yoochun hyung words shocked me..

“Why you have to be sad if she really hate you? Don’t tell me you have fall in love with her.” He said it with a smile playing on his face. I was like being stunned by his words and stare his back in doubt.

“How can you say that hyung?”

“I can see it clearly in your eyes. Anyone can see it through the way you treat her. You never treat any girls like that before.”

0 comments on "Chapter 4"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal