Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chapter 5

Posted by Sulliviera at 8:17 AM
Misa’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I try to find Changmin in every corner of my room but I end up in dissapoinment. Why I need to dissapoint?? I should be happy!! What’s wrong with me now!!

“Ohh unnie. You’re awake.” Anli come to my side and help me to sit. She looks at me when my eyes wandering all over the room like I was searching for something.

“If you’re looking for Changmin oppa, he left about 45 minutes ago with Yoochun and Junsu oppa. Unnie, can I ask you something?” she looked at me with her eyes open widely. It’s so scary and I almost fall from my bed.

“What do you think you’re doing?? Are you trying to kill me here Anli??” I hit her on her shoulder and pouted at her. She chuckle lightly as she know I’m just joking with her. Then, her serious face come again. She does looks like umma when she make that face.

“Ok, what do you want to ask me?” I go along with her expression. She rarely use that face with me unless she really curious about something.

“Did you fall in love with Changmin oppa?” her question make my jaw drop. What is she talking about? I stare at her confusedly as she’s smiling playfully.

“What are you talking about? Me? Falling in love with Changmin? No way. All he can do is getting on my nerves. I felt like crushing him into pieces when he’s here.” I explained to her with annoying tone.

“Okay unnie. It’s up to you. But, why are you looking at him when you’re awake? And your face tell me that you’re disappointed.” She grinned widely and wink at me. I try to pinch her but she ran away quickly.

“Stop disturbing me okay. Oh, I forgot to tell you earlier. Shinhye is here. She just arrived here just now. She’ll come and visit me tomorrow morning. You have class tomorrow?” She jumped on my bed when she heard Shinhye name.

“Unnie, you’re not kidding right? She’s back? I can’t wait to see her again.” She smiled happily and pinch my cheeks before jumped off.

“Yah, you want to die? You know I hate people pinch my cheeks.” I touched my cheeks that just turn red because of Anli pinch.

“Sorry unnie. Umma called me earlier. She said she’s going to be late tonight.” Anli lay down on the couch and close her eyes. I think she’s asleep now. She’s really a sleepy head since young.


Changmin’s POV

‘Why you have to be sad if she really hate you? Don’t tell me you have fall in love with her.’ Yoochun hyung’s voice keep repeating in my mind. I was sitting on my bed in my room. Still thinking about Yoochun hyung words moment ago.

We reached our apartment a few minutes ago. I walked straight to my room without greet Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung who were sitting at the living room. I’m sure they’re completely puzzled with me.

“Am I falling in love with Misa? That can’t be happening. She’s been treating me coldly from the first time we met.” I’m mumbled it to myself. But I think what Yoochun hyung said was true. I am falling in love with her. In fact, I have fallen for her from the first time I visited her at the hospital.

“Arghhhh….” I shouted loudly. My head is spinning and I feel so confuse. Is this love? I fell asleep while thinking about Misa and my feeling towards her.


Yoochun’s POV

I sighed heavily and sit on sofa beside Jaejoong. He looks at me, waiting for an answer. Changmin has left to his room silently while Junsu and Yunho disappear to the kitchen.

“Chun, what’s wrong with Changmin now?” after a few minutes of silence, Jaejoong seems impatient.

“Nothing. He just need some times on his own to figure out his true feeling. He’s completely confuss now so let him be.” I stood up and walk to my room, leaving Jaejoong who is absolutely lost with my explanation. I can hear his voice, shouting something when I shut the door.


End of Yoochun’s POV


“Yoochun hyung!!!!” Changmin was shouting early in the morning. He search for Yoochun all around their apartment. Yunho come out from his room, rubbing his eyes and look at Changmin with anger. It’s bad!!!

“Yah Changmin. What are you doing shouting like crazy people early morning??” Yunho’s voice shocked Changmin who’s standing like a stone in front of Yoochun’s room. Changmin pouts and ignore Yunho. He keeps shouting for Yoochun. Yunho moves toward him and hit Changmin’s head hard. That’s make Changmin shouts in pain.

“Yah hyung. What’s that for? Can’t you see I’m busy waking Yoochun hyung up? He’s such a sleep head!!” Changmin yelled Yunho and continue to wake Yoochun up. After a few seconds, the door was open and there’s Yoochun, with his eyes half open.
“What are you two doing this early in front of my room? I’m trying to sleep here.” Yoochun was going to close the door but Changmin obstruct him and push the door widely. Changmin enter the room with Yunho who is curios to know what had happened.

“Hyung, what will happen if I really fall in love with Misa?” Changmin asked Yoochun straightly. From half open, Yoochun’s eyes open widely and he stare at Changmin in disbelief. Yunho seems to be amaze by Changmin words and totally speechless.

“What did you just say Min?” Yunho finally recover from his speechless time. Changmin blush a little. He didn’t notice that Yunho was there all this time. Yoochun burst out laughing, looking at Changmin’s blush and Yunho’s reaction.

“Hyung, stop laughing will you? And Yunho hyung, why are you following me to Yoochun’s room? Go back to your room and continue with your precious sleep!!” Changmin pouted and look at Yoochun who has stop laughing but still grinning widely.

“Changmin, what did you mean by what will happen if you really fall in love with Misa? You’re trying to tell me that you’ve finally fall in love with her?” Yoochun turned serious straight away. He looks at Changmin without surprise, like he already knowing about it but it’s difference with Yunho. He drops his jaw and look intently at Changmin.

“Maybe. But I’m not sure. It just, I feel like I want to be with her all the time and I nearly kiss her yesterday.” Changmin confessed in a low tone but clearly heard by Yoochun and Yunho who already astonish by the words.

“What happen to you Changmin? This is the first time I heard something like this from your mouth. If Yoochun told me like that, I’m not going to be this shock. But you!!! Are you the real Changmin? Or where did you put my Changmin?” Changmin rolled his eyes. Yoochun already lay on his bed, clutching his stomach while rolling on his bed, laughing hard.

“Yunho, what drama did you watch last night? I think you have watch too many drama. Stop being wacky now. Poor our Changmin here. This is the first time he’s falling in love and you’re saying his an alien now?” Yoochun, for the uncount times, laughing while clutching his stomach. Changmin looks down and blushing.

“Chun, what did you say just now? Changmin-ah, you’re falling in love?? With who?” suddenly Jaejoong and Junsu appear from no where, attacking Changmin on the same time. Changmin almost jumped towards Yunho.

“Yah hyung, where did you come from? When did you wake up and peeping on us?” Changmin asked and at the same time, he’s pushing Jaejoong and Junsu away from him. Both of them back away and sit on Yoochun’s bed.

“Sorry. Yoochun was laughing loudly and before that, I think anyone could hear you and Yunho’s voice shouting like crazy, so can you tell me how we can sleep? Now, we want a full explanation quickly!!.” Junsu smiled evilly and raised one of his eyebrow. Changmin give Yoochun a death glare.

“Yoochun hyung, thanks for making the whole apartment know about it.” (Min)

“No problem. It’s my pleasure.” Yoochun grinned and move away from Changmin before he get hit or worst by the mean Changmin.

“We’re waiting here.” (Jae)

“I’ll explain since Changmin will go blushy when he do it.” Yoochun laugh again and stop when he caught Changmin eyes looking like he’s going to eat Yoochun in any moment. “Ok, actually, our sweet and innocent maknae here has fall in love with Misa and I can guess that it’s first sight love.” All of them look at Yoochun seriously. But then, Junsu suddenly laugh. 8 pairs of eyes now concentrate on him.

“Sorry. It just, I can’t help but to laugh. Changmin and Misa? You got to be kidding me.” Junsu grinned and gaze at Changmin who has pout. Yunho and Jaejoong punch both of Junsu’s shoulders and make him frown because of the pain.

“Yah, can’t you be more careful when you’re speaking? Or you want to die early?” (Jae)

Junsu grinned and ran out of the room quickly. Changmin eyes follow Junsu movement like he’s going to attack him any minutes. “Hyung, I’m going to the hospital now.” Changmin get up and walk silently to the main door.

“Changmin, it’s still early. Maybe Misa hasn’t awake yet. And how do you think you’re going there? You still can’t drive.” Jaejoong approach Changmin. The other just watch from Yoochun’s room since his room is just a few feet from the main door.

“I think I’ll try to drive again. Maybe after Misa has recover, I can drive again. I think I’ll go visit my family first. It’s been a while.” Changmin gave a smile and went out from their apartment.



Changmin’s POV


“Ok, try to relax Changmin. You can do it.” I release the hand break after believe in myself. With the toe of my shoe, I gently nudged the gas pedal down, and the car shot forward. I manage to overcome my phobia. I drove down a road that has been familiar to me for years. Usually, I take almost 5 or 6 months to visit them. Sometime I just met them once a year since my debut with DBSK. Our schedule are always pack with concert, training, interviews, and other activities. We just sleep for 4 or 5 hours a day. When I can’t sleep at night, I will turn out to be panda in a few days after that.

I park my car behind my appa’s car. My dongsaeng’s car also there, maybe they don’t have class today. With 2 little sisters, I’ve been raised in Seoul since I was baby. Both of my dongsaeng are studying in a local university. Actually, they’re twins.

“Morning. Anyone home?” I have a spare key to my parents house. They know I’ll be back without informing them first. I step inside and dashed to the kitchen. My umma is preparing breakfast and I’m such a lucky. It’s been a while since I ate her cooks. I sneak up on her and hug her from back. She was not surprise, like she has been waiting for me.

“Shin Changmin, what do you think you’re doing?” I can guess she’s smiling from the way she’s talking to me. I chuckled and move to the table.

“Umma, what are you making? I’m kinda hungry now. By the way, where’s appa?” there’s a sound of someone walking down the stairs and I can tell it’s my appa. If it’s my dongsaeng, they’re not going to be that silence. Like I guess, my appa enter the kitchen and his eyes caught me, looking at him with a grin.

“What did you dreamt last night until you’re here today? And so early in the morning?” he smiled at me and sat beside me. His cloth is simple, mean he’s not going to work today.

“I just want to visit you before going to the hospital.” Umma put a plate of sandwiches in front of us and without waiting longer, I grab them and stuff it into my mouth. “Where’s Haebin and Yeonyi?” I continued once finish eating a few sandwiches.

“They’re upstair. I think they don’t have class today. So, how’s Misa?” umma answered and at the same time ask me about Misa. I glance at the stairs once I heard voices talking or mumbling about something loudly.

“You know I don’t like it. Ohh!!” two girls enter the kitchen and look at me in surprise. Quickly, they run towards me while screaming. “Oppa”

“Yah, are you trying to kill me. I can’t breath.” They hugged me and backed away once I’m whimpering. They’re grinning and kiss me on the cheek.

“Oppa, I miss you so much. What did you do until you don’t have time to check on us. And what happen to Misa unnie, oppa??” Haebin sit next to me and start eating while Yeonyi open the refrigerator, grabbing her favourite drink.

“Haebin, you know I’m busy with the other. Umm, Misa has woke up 2 days ago. I’m going to visit her today. Wanna join me Haebin, Yeonyi? Beside, Anli is going to be there too.” I thought maybe they would love to join me since Haebin and Yeonyi really close to Anli after that incident night. It’s kinda strange how the girls could be so close in just one night.

“Sure, we love too. I haven’t met with Anli since that night.” Yeonyi answered while eating her breakfast. She’s just like me. When it comes to food, no one can disturb us.

“Ok. Finish your breakfast and we’ll go there. Before that I need to but something for her.” I continued eating without realizing Haebin and Yeonyi looking at me weirdly and after that a smile crack on their face.


Misa’s POV



It’s 8am. I lay on my bed, thinking about something. I received a call from Shinhye before this. She told me she’ll be here in any minutes. It’s so boring be in hospital. I can’t do anything I like and I’ve miss my work!!

‘Knock..knock..’


And then the door was open and the doctor, who I can’t remember her name, step inside my room. She gives me a sweet smile and greet me while looking at my health report. “Misa, how are you today?”

“I’m feeling healthy as a horse doc. Doc, when I’ll be discharge?” she looks me and then smiling again. I wait for her answer patiently.

“I think you can go out the day after tomorrow. There’s nothing wrong with your health and you just need to wait for your hand to heal.” I was about to jump off my bed and hug her. But I keep it in my heart and smile hugely.

“Thank you doc.” After that, she excused herself to visit other patients. I can’t wait to go out!! While I’m enjoying my happy time, suddenly, Anli and Shinhye enter the room. Without waiting any minutes, Shinhye come to me and hug me tightly.

“Misa, I miss you so much. How are you?” (Shinhye)

“Shinhye!! Miss you too. I’m fine. Just broke my hand and I’m going to be discharge the day after tomorrow!!” She look at me with a pair of wide eyes.. She looks so funny. Like a cute bear. Shinhye has a very cute face..

She owns a pair of slanted eyes that can make people look twice at her. Her hair was wavy but she always keeps it pony-tail. I always asked her to free her hair but she insisted keeping it the way she used to. Her rosy bud lips always make others go crazy over her. Well, she was the centre of the attention back at our high schooling days. Many boys confessed to her but she never accepted even one of them. When I asked her why, she just smiled at me.

“Unnie!! You’re going to be discharge soon? I got to tell umma first.” Anli took her phone and quickly dial a number. A few seconds waiting, finally someone pick up her call as Anli greet her happily.

“Umma!! Unnie going to be discharge the day after tomorrow!!” Anli was smiling happily. She ended the call after talking for a few minutes.

“Umma is on her way here.” (Anli)

“How can you get involve with the accident?” Shinhye looked straight to my eyes. That’s mean she really want to know the real thing and I can’t avoid but to tell her everything from A to Z.

“It’s my fault. I crossed the road without checking first.” I know I need to hear her long lecture today. She’s not going to stop until she’s satisfied.

“Anyway, you hit you actually? Did he/she came visit you?” I rolled my eyes. She’s going to be the FBI now.. Anli just look at us and giggle at the way Shinhye’s talking to me. I didn’t expect her to see me in this way.

Before I could answer her, for the umpteenth tines, the door was open again. I rolled my eyes when I saw the person come in and smiling at me sweetly. It’s him again!! What’s more shocking is there’s two girls walking behind him. Who are they?

“Anli, long time no see you ne. So, how are you?” the two girls move toward Anli and hug her. Then, they look at me, smiling and come near me.

“Hi Misa unnie. We haven’t know each other right. I’m Haebin and this is my twin, Yeonyi. Both of us are Changmin oppa’s dongsaeng.” I smiled at them and bow a little. My eyes move to Shinhye. She is looking, more to staring at Changmin. I’m sure she knows him. I mean, who didn’t know Shim Changmin. I nudge her at her hand but her eyes still focus on him.

“Shinhye.” I whispered her name slowly. But, she still looking at Changmin, who’s talking to Anli near the sofa. After trying to nudge her but fail, I pinch her cheecks hardly.

“Qww, what’s that for?” She screamed at me in pain. I pinched her lips together with my thumb and finger. Shinhye try to pull my hand away. I grin at her and let go of her lips.

“Why are you staring him?” I asked her immediately. She looks at me weirdly. What’s that question for Misa??? I thought it in my head.

“No reason.” She turned her face away from me but I managed to catch her face. She’s blushing madly.

“You know him Misa?” we talk in a low tone, not wanting anyone to hear us.

“So what if I do?” I try to see her reaction by my words. I answered her perfunctorily. Her eyes become even wider.

“Don’t you want to introduce me to him? To the famous Shim Changmin?” she gaves me a puppy eyes that I really can’t take. I sigh heavily before agree with her. I don’t want her to sulk on our first meeting.

“Umm, why did you come again?” I try to make a conversation with him before make Shinhye’s wish. Changmin looks at me while grinning. His sisters and Anli have gone to the café while ago. That’s why I asked that kind of question.

“Why? I can’t visit you?” My question was reply with another question. Now, he really makes me annoy with him again.

“I didn’t said that. By the way, this is my best friend, Shinhye.” Changmin looks at Shinhye and give out his hand with his sweet smile. I can guess it’s enough to melt Shinhye’s heart.

“Hi, I’m Shim Changmin.”

“Hi, I’m Shinhye. Kim Shinye. Nice meeting you.” They shook hands. The way Shinhye stares at Changmin is strange and she looks like didn’t want to let go of Changmin’s hand while ago.

0 comments on "Chapter 5"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal