Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chapter 6

Posted by Sulliviera at 1:08 AM
2 days later….

Finally, I can go back to my lovely apartment. From the morning until now, I was just smiling. Maybe Anli thinks her unnie has gone mad. But like I care because today is my never ending happiness day!! The first reason is I can go back to my old life routine. Second, I don’t have to see that Changmin again!!

“Misa, how did you plan on going home?” umma asked me while she’s helping me packing all my things.

“I’ll just take cab to my apartment umma.” Well, that was my plan before umma 100% against with it.

“No you can’t. You’re going back to my house until you fully recover.” She fold her hands to her chest. Ok, her demanding aura is here again!!

“But umma.”

“No but.. This is my final decision.” I can’t get a word in edgeways. I release a heavy sigh and look at Anli with a help-me-please look. But, she just shrug and continue her work. No one dare to say no to my umma.

“Unnie, it’s better if you stay with us for awhile. Just for a few days ok.You don’t think about going back to work now right? I mean your hand still broke. You can’t do work with that hand. Besides, you’re not left handed.” I glare at Anli and make her stop talking. She smile nervously and continue packing again.

“Umma, I can take care of myself. Maybe I can ask Shinhye to stay with me for awhile. She hasn’t start working yet.” I stared at her in hope. She’s thinking for it. that’s what I can see from her face. I’m a very lucky person if she agree and going to be the miserable person if she disagree.

“Ok then. But, make sure Shinhye will be there with you.” I was like dreaming the moment she said that. She nods a few times after seeing me like an idiot with mouth open widely staring at her. Not just me, Anli also has stop packing and gape in antonishment.

“Hurry packing sweetie.” Umma poked Anli on her shoulder and bring her back out of her shock. I was laughing hard looking at her reaction just now. She sends me a death glare and I try hard not laugh.

“Ok, you’re finish right. Let’s go.” I grinned at her and walk quickly before her. I follow umma and put some distance between me and Anli since she’s still gazing at me.

At the hospital main door, once again, we bump to Changmin. He looks quite surprise looking at us. I bet he still have no idea about me get discharge today. I thought Anli already slipped that from her mouth. For the first time, she managed to keep something for secret and somehow, I feel so proud about it. Changmin walks towards us with a smile. Well, he always do that. I think he is a very cheerful person. Now, I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen.

“I didn’t know Misa is going to be discharge today. Well, since I’m already here, I can help send her home.” My eyes wide opens at his words. This is totally disaster. I’m sure my umma will always agree to whatever this annoying person in front of me say. Maybe he has curse something on my umma. ‘Aish, what am I thinking at this moment?’ I shook my head a few times.

“Yes, sure. Thank you Changmin. It’s so nice of you. If that the case, I don’t think I’ll be accompany you Misa. Shinhye is going to be there and I know Changmin is going to take care of you. So, I can go back to my shop.” Umma decision shock me. What is she trying to do? How can she trust Changmin so much? Maybe he’s a pervert or something for god sake!!

“Umma, I still haven’t call Shinhye yet.” I cut her words before she goes too far. I really haven’t call her. I was planning to call her when I’m already at my apartment.

“What? Misa, call her now.” She hurried me and gave me the phone. Half-heartedly, I dialed Shinhye’s number. I was hoping in my heart she will not pick up my call or maybe she can’t accompany me today but will come tomorrow or something that will have to make my umma accompany me at my apartment. If not, I need to go back with this annoying human in the universe.

“Hello.” Shinhye’s voice greet me. Why?? Why did you pick up Shinhye?? I was crying in my heart.

“Hello. Shinhye, Misa’s here. I need you help.” I glance at umma once and my eyes caught Changmin looking at me intently. I swiftly turn my back from him.

“What is it? You have be discharge right.”

“Yes. My umma asked me to stay with her but you know I don’t like it right. She told me I can go back to my apartment only if you can stay with me for a few days maybe weeks.” I explained to her in a breath. There’s a silent from her. Maybe she’s thinking.

“Okay then. I’ll go to your apartment in the evening or night. Is it okay?” No!!! I screamed in my heart. That’s mean I need to go back alone with him. I close my phone and turn to umma weakly.

“She’ll be there soon.” I utter in a low tone. Umma smile and excused herself. Anli follows her because she said she want to learn something. Her real reason is to get her revenge on me. She knows I don’t like Changmin.

“So, can we go now?” I glance at him and begin to walk although I have no idea where is his car.

“Excuse me. My car is over there.” He shouted at me and pointed to the other direction. I turn around and I can see he’s trying hard not to laugh.

“He’s better not laughing or he’s a dead meat.” I mutter slowly. We walk in a silence to his car. He open the car’s door for me. I roll my eyes looking at him acting like a gentleman. I sit silently, not planning to talk to him.

“Where’s your apartment?” After 5 minutes left the hospital, finally he asked me. I thought he’s not going to ask.

“Near Hug CafĂ©.” A simple answer came from me. I continue the silent and prefer to play with my memories. Suddenly, the moment of Shinhye and Changmin first met come to my mind. At that time Changmin already left after Junsu came and pick up Anli. I have no idea where did those two went.

*FLASHBACK*

“Misa, he’s so handsome ne.” Shinhye’s starting to drool over Changmin now I think. I just continue reading a magazine that Anli bought for me just now. I’m not entresting on her new crush on Changmin. I know she will over with him after this. That’s what always happened.

Shinhye grab the magazine from my hand. “Yah, what are you doing? I was reading that if you can see.”I try to grab it back but she put the magazine away from me. I pouted and fold my hand to my chest.

“Misa, don’t tell me you like Changmin and now you’re jealous of me.” her question make me frown. If I was drinking, I will spurt in right on her face. Where did she get that idea?

I stared at her with a blur face. “Are you out of your mind? Why should I fall in love with such an annoying person? He’s not even my type.” I replied her in a raised voice. It’s not like I’m angry, I just want her to understand me perfectly so she will not bring this matter up again. she chuckled lightly.

“Okay, I got it. I kind of like him since I knew DBSK. For me, he just too perfect and he’s about our age too.” Shinhye confession made me jerk a little. I feel some strange feeling. But what is it?

*End of Flashback*

Without even noticing it, I sigh heavily and somehow it attract Changmin. He glances at me, on the same time trying to focus on the road.the road was busy since it’s Saturday. How I wish I could escape from this busy road and go to my room now, enjoying every seconds of peaceful time. Usually I just sat at home, doing nothing on weekends. I really hate crowd but my work need me to be in the crowd.

“We’re here.” His voice wake me from my day-dreaming. Before I could open the door, Changmin already out, opening the door for me. why is he doing this to me? I stared at him, who’s getting all my bags from the car.

I walk into the building and feel so calm from the first time I step in it. I saw Mr.Kim, the security guard, smiling at me. “Miss Misa, glad you’re back again. Your umma has told me everything. Hope you will recover soon.”

“Thank you Mr.Kim.” I smiled at him and walk to the elevator. Mr.Kim has been a security guard since I moved here for a few years ago. We have become close since he help me a lot when I’m in trouble. I already feel like he’s my own father that I never want to remember. My apartment is on the 18th floor. We wait for the elevator reach it with silence. I don’t know why but today Changmin likes to be silent. Not like before this. It makes me feel awkward and totally strange.

I walk in front of him. If my hand is not broken, I’m gladly, will carried all the bags on my own. I feel uncomfortable having him carrying all the bags and I really don’t want him to know my place. Well, at least I’m not going to meet him after this.

“We’re here so thank you.” I faced him and smiled in dishonest. Well, clearly it show how much I want him to go. I try to take all the bags from him but he quickly put it away from me. I stare him angrily. “Can’t you just leave me now?”

“Don’t be stubborn. You can’t even open the door using this hand. Give me the key.” He gave me a cold, hard look. I was surprise by it and step away from the door. Giving him the key as he ask. He put all my things in a corner inside my apartment after that.

“Thanks.” Now, I feel totally awkward. He gives me his usual sweet smile. I wouldn’t say it’s heart-breaking since it’s nothing to me. really, sometime I feel like I don’t have a heart or feeling. I walk to my room but unfortunately the floor was slippery. I almost fell because of it and if I really fell, I need to go to hospital again!!

“Misa!” Changmin acts hurrily and catch me. But, he’s the one who fell and pull me with him too and I land on him. Accidently, our lips meet. 3 minutes past but we didn’t move any single muscles. Our eyes meet and we stare at each other. My heart beats wildly and I feel like it’s going to jump from my chest any moment now.

‘Ding Dong… Ding Dong..’

The door’s bell bring me back to reality. I broke the kiss and get up from him. I feel my face is really hot and I know I was blushing madly now. I run to the door swiftly while Changmin get up and follow me after that.

“Hi Misa. Oh Changmin. You’re here too.” Shinhye greet us happily. I try to smile, and act like normal so that she can’t sense anything fishy.

“Oh Shinhye. I thought you were coming tonight.” I replied her while open the door widely for her.

“Since Shinhye is here, I think I’ll go now.” Changmin excused himself and walk out from my apartment. I gaze at him until he was no where to be seen. Shinhye looks at me and follow my eyes direction.

“What are you looking at?” (Shinhye)

I walk into my apartment, ignoring her. I darted to where the television remote sat on the end of table beside a sofa and sit on the sofa. I flipped the Tv on to a drama and nod to myself. Shinhye come and seetle down beside me.

“What happened between you two just now? I can see you blushing and awkward when opening the door. Did I interrupt you or something?” her question stunned me. My eyes shifted to Shinhye.

“What are you saying? I stammered, try to reply her. I try to look normal and really hard hiding the fact from her. Of course I don’t want her to know. If she knows, she will make that even small thing become worst!!

“I know something happened just now. Come on Misa. You’re not going to keep a secret from me won’t you?” I sigh heavily and try to pay attention to the TV but she keeps begging me and it’s really annoying me.

“Fine. You want to know? I just lost my very first kiss to the man that I don’t really know and I really hate.” I screamed at her and I realize I slipped a few things that she doesn’t know, a thing that I don’t want her to know. I can say anything that I can’t even imagine when I’m angry.

“How did that happened?” she totally stunned by my words.

“It just happened ok. Even I didn’t realize it. He try to catch me from falling and it happened. Stop asking me and I’m sorry for being to harsh. It just.. I don’t know” I get up slowly and slammed my room’s door. I still can feel his lips. Not even a man ever dare to kiss or touch me. I’m always acting cold towards men and I hate them.

0 comments on "Chapter 6"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal