Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chapter 2

Posted by Sulliviera at 2:57 PM
Chapter 2

“Urgh, I’m so full!!”

I start my car and drive back to the apartment.

Dare mo ga dare ka ni aisareru tame ni
Kono you ni inochi wo kiramekaseru no sa
Sore ga moshimo boku nara mou ichido kimi no kokoro wo


I glance to my phone and answer the call with a smile.

“Hello”
“Changmin-ah, where are you?” Jaejoong voice sound worry.
“Umm, I just finished my lunch and now driving home. Waeyo hyung?”
“Nothing. I just want to know. Mianhae Changmin.” Suddenly he say sorry to me.

‘That’s weird.’ I just thought it to myself.

“What’s with the apologize thing hyung?”
“For not cooking your lunch. Are you still angry?” That’s make me laugh so hard.
“No hyung. I’m not angry and never angry with you.”
“Are you coming home now?”
“Yeah. I’ll see you in a few minutes.” I ended the call and focus to my driving again. With jaejoong, I never felt angry. Maybe because he’s like a mother to me.

All of a sudden, a girl suddenly crossed the road right in front of my car. I panic and immediately break my car. Unfortunately, I hit the girl really hard. I got out of my car to take a look at the girl. She’s seriously injured. Many people begin to surround us and luckly no one recognize me.

“Someone call the ambulance quickly.” I heard someone shouting. I was like a stone, sitting next to her, doing nothing but stared at her unmoving body for a second.

All I reliase is I’m at the hospital now waiting for my hyungs. I just finished talk to Jaejoong hyung on the phone. I couldn’t think about anything else except the girl.

‘God, is she going to be fine?’ my face look so pale and I’m still trembling with shock.

“Changmin!!” I heard someone call my name and immediately search for the voice. Junsu, Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and our manager rushed towards me.

“Hyung, what have I done? I don’t know how it happened. It.. it.. so qu..quick..”

“Changmin, try to relax ok. It’s not entirely your fault.”

“It’s my fault hyung. If.. if I have break earlier. If .. if…”

Suddenly Jaejoong hug me tightly. He knows I’m scared and still in shock.

“Minnie, everything is going to be fine. The girl is going to be fine.”

Our manager came to us after finish talking on the phone. Jaejoong hyung and the others try to comfort me.

“We have informed Misa’s family about the accident and they’re on their way now. And..”
“Wait. Misa??” Yoochun asked before anyone does.

“The girl name is Misa. And Changmin, I have also called your family. In case you need them here.”

“Thank you.” I was a little bit calm with my hyungs by my side. I know I can count on them when I have problems like now.

After a few minutes passes...Misa family arrives follow by my family..

"What had you done to my sister?" Anli attacked Changmin once she reach where Changmin was seating.

“Anli dear, don’t do this. We’re in the public now.” A woman about my mother age try to calm the girl who suddenly attacked me.

“I’m sorry if I sound rude. But you can’t blame Changmin 100% in this case.
Misa was crossing the road without looking at the first place.” Yunho, who already knew the whole story about it, told every single things that I told him before.

Our conversation was interrupted when the doctor that treat Misa came.

“Miss Misa’s family?”
“I’m her mother doctor. How is my daughter?”
“She’s stable now. She had pass her critical time. But, she broke her right hand and ribs. She maybe will not be conscious for a week or longer. That’s all I can say to you now. She will be place in personal room as Mr. Shim asked before.”

Her mother start to cry and that’s make me fell really guilty now but what past has past. To redeem my mistake, my father willingly will pay all the hospital cost. After Yunho hyung explained all about the accident, her family especially her sister who I know as Anli, begin to understand me.

“Changmin, why don’t you go home first? You’ve been here since this evening and you look like you need some rest.” My mother strokes my hair and that’s comfort me.
"I think you better get some rest." Misa's mother approache me.

"I'm sorry aunty. i'm really sorry." I apologize to her and she just smile back at me.

"No, it's ok. I know my daughter very well. She's a bit clumsy and we can't put all the fault on you. Don't worry. Just go home ok." She's very kind. It makes me feel more miserable.

“Changmin-ah, let’s go home. I cook you something for dinner and we’ll come visit again tomorrow.” I nodded my head and follow my hyungs home.

Once we reach our apartment, I walk straight to my room. No one say anything about it as they know how I feel now. I took a quick shower and change my clothes.

‘Knock.. Knock’ the door was open.

“Minnie, would you like to take your dinner now?”
“Not now hyung. I just want to sleep for now.” My answer make Jaejoong shock. He knows how I love food and never said ‘no’ before if it’s about food.

“I understand. Have a good sleep ok.” He smile and close the door.

I want to forget everything that happened for awhile. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep after that.

Jaejoong POV

‘Is he going to be fine?’ I keep it in my heart and release a long sigh.

Yunho stared at me. He knows how worry I am about Changmin.

“How’s Changmin Jae?” Yunho asked after he hear the long sigh.

“He’s going to be fine I think. He still in shock. He didn’t want to take his dinner.” My words attract Junsu and Yoochun who was playing game.

“He didn’t want to take dinner? Did I heard you right?” Junsu asked me in disbelief.

“That’s something.”

“Just let him rest. Maybe he’ll be better tomorrow.”





Changmin POV

“Changmin-ah, wake up. It’s already late and we want to visit Misa after this.

‘Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that’

“Ye hyung. Give me 10 minutes.”

It’s already 5 days since the incident. Everyday, I’ll always visit Misa at the hospital. I spent my time there, waiting for her to regain back her conscious.

I don’t know why but I feel like my life won’t be complete if I don’t see her for one day. Maybe because I feel guilty towards her. I still remember my first time visiting her after the incident.

*Flashback*


I woke up early that morning. I’ve told hyungs that I’ll be visiting Misa today.

At her room, I met her mother and sister again. “Annyahaseo. How is she doing?” I askes her mother right away.

“She’s still same as last night. Changmin, can you company her while Anli and I go to her apartment to pack her things?”

“Sure. I don’t have any works today.” I gave her a smile. After that she excused herself and walk out of Misa”s room with Anli. Her room is a personal room. My dad asked it to make me and others easy if we want to visit her and to give her family more privacy.

I sat beside her and watch her sleep.

‘She’s beautiful’ That’s what came across my mind once I saw her face clearly. I hold her left hand.

“Hi Misa. I’m so sorry for getting you in this situation.”

I told her a few things about me since the doctor said although she is unconscious but she’ll hear everything we say.

*End Of Flashback*


“Hyung, let’s go.” After the incident, I’m not the same Changmin. I skip my meal a few times. That’s make them worry because I never do that before in my life.

“But Changmin-ah, you still haven’t eat your breakfast. Sit down first and eat something. You look horrible.” Yoochun finally show his anxiety. Usually he just act cool like everything is fine.

Yes, I look totally horrible. I did not care about anything else except for Misa. Why? I don’t know why!!

“I can have breakfast there hyung. Hurry up.”

“No Changmin. You will eat first before you go there. We know once you’re there, you’ll never take your breakfast. What’s wrong with you?” Yunho hyun dragged me to the kitchen without even care about my answer.

‘Hyung is right. What’s wrong with me lately?’ Finally, I sit down and do as they say.

15 minutes later, we already standing inside the hospital. Sure we can reach there in 15 minutes because I ate for 3minutes. Well, that’s nothing surprising.

“Annyahaseo.” We greet Misa’s mother. She was reading a magazine beside Misa.

“Oh boys. Come in. You guys arrive at the right time.” She smile while walking towards us.

“I need to go to see Anli. I think she’s having problem but nothing serious. She always make a fuss over small things. Can you guys stay here for a while?” She look at us and stop at me.

“Of course. We’re surely don’t mind at all. Say ‘hi’ to Anli for me.” Anli and I have been close since we always met in the hospital for a few times.

“Thanks you Changmin. You help us a lot.”

“no, it’s nothing. I’m the one who put her in this situation.” I said it in a low voice but she still can hear me.

“No I don’t want you to say that again. It’s nobody fault. She just at the wrong place in the wrong time. I’ll better go now. Maybe I’ll come back in the evening.” We bowed our head a little and watch her off.

“Changmin.” Yunho hyung voice shock me.

“Yeah hyung? What is it?”

“W got something to do at the company. So, we leave you here ok? Call us when you want to go back.”

Oh, did I mention that I never drive again after that incident. It’s still give me goosebump.

“Ok” After I sent them off, I sat beside Misa and talk to her as always. I didn’t remember when did I fall asleep. Suddenly, I feel someone hand moving. I remember I held Misa’s left hand before I fall asleep.

0 comments on "Chapter 2"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal