Monday, September 28, 2009

Chapter 7

Posted by Sulliviera at 4:56 AM
Changmin’s POV

It’s been 3 weeks after the incident and I never seen her after that. She’s been avoiding me since that time. I try to call her a few times, but Shinhye picked it up and said she’s busy, sleeping or in the bathroom. The same thing goes when I went to her apartment. I know it’s all just excuses that she made to avoid me. Somehow it’s hurt me so much. I never though my first love will be this hard.

I sigh heavily and gaze to the TV again. Yunho hyung pop out from no where and sit next to me. He grabbed the TV remote control and flipped it to his favourite programme. I just sit there silently, still gazing at the TVand ignoring Yunho hyung.

“Yah Changmin. What’s wrong with you now? You’re gazing at the TV since I’m here. Are you still hungry until you want to eat the TV now?” Yunho hyung spoke without facing me. Once again, I release a sigh.

“Misa. She’s been avoiding me for 3 weeks. I really missed her.” I think I’m out of my mind! This feeling, I feel like dying not meeting her. Love.. I never thought it will be this hard.

“I can guess it’s about her again. no matter what happen, always remember that your hyung will always be there to support you. But, I hope your love life will not bring any effect to our group schedule. Never mix you personal life with work or you’ll fail in your carrier. Remember that.” Yunho hyung face me and smiled. I try to smile at him although I know it looks dull.

“Thanks hyung. I’ll remember that.” I got up and walk to my room. Need some time alone to think. I don’t want to burden my hyungs with my life. But, it can’t be avoid.

Misa’s POV

“Misa, how’s the contest?” Shinhye came to me. There’s two mug in her hand. She pass one to me and settle down next to me. We’re watching a drama in the TV after having our dinner. I have start going to work almost a week and my company entered a contest. I was the only one got chosen to represent my company.

“The result coming tomorrow.” I took a sip and placed the mug on the table. The contest has been made about a month. So, it’s before I got into the accident and the deadline is last Monday. Tomorrow, the result will be send to my company. This contest is very important to me because the winner get the chance to work with artists. No one knows who are they artists since it’ll be reveal with the result.

“Tomorrow? I hope the best for you. You seem so relax. Not worrying about it?” I chuckled lightly at her. I took the glass and sip it before turn my attention to her.

“I admit it’s important to my carrier. But, I have done my best. So, let’s just hope tomorrow is one of my lucky day.” No one knows how nervous I am now. I’m not good at expressing my feeling. That’s why I just conceal everything to myself and sometime I sat in my room crying alone.

“Are you watching the drama or the drama is watching you?” I looked at Shinhye blurly. She laughed at my expression. I was so angry without and I pinched her arm hard without even realizing it.

“Stop laughing or I’m not going to send you to work tomorrow.” I threatened her with an evil smile.

“Yah, that’s unfair.” I ran to the kitchen and stick my tongue out at her. I clean all the dishes that we used for dinner.

Shinhye has been staying with me for 3 weeks. On the second week she started her work at a new place. I also let her used my beloved car since I’m still on leave on that week. She supposed to go back to her parent’s house a week ago but I asked her to stay for another 2 weeks. I feel so lonely these days and I need a company. I can’t asked Anli because my umma will take the oppurtunity to make me stay with her.

I was smiling and so into my thought to realize that Shinhye is sneaking behind me. Suddenly she blows my hair and it makes me jerk a little. Then I heard a laugh from my back and I know that voice very much. “Shinhye.” I screamed her name loudly.

She just clutch her stomach and try to control her laugh. I fold my hands to my chest while staring at her. “Okay, I’m sorry. I didn’t know it will afraid you. You should see your face just now.”

“Hahahaha.. so funny. Keep laughing till you die.” I made a fake smile and leave her at the kitchen alone. I kept silent and ignoring her. The only way to make her feel guilty.

After 5 minutes of silent and ignorance, she speak with a guilty voice. “Misa, I’m sorry. I’ll do anything as long as you talk to me. Ok, for this week I’ll do all the house chores for you.” I turn to face her with a winning smile. She hit her forehead when she realize my acting. She looks so funny and make me laugh hard.

“Now, you have if so you need to keep that promise.” I laugh at her evilly. Gosh, I’m feeling like Cinderella evil stepmother now.

“Whatever. How could you put such an act on me just now! I’m going to bed now. You don’t want to be late on the important day tomorrow. Don’t forget to call me once you got the result tomorrow.” She walked to her room, leaving me all alone again. I have totally forgot about the contest for a moment just now. I sigh heavily and try to turn my focus to the Tv but my mind suddenly remember about someone who I haven’t meet for sometime now.

“Aish, why I’m remembering him?” I shook my head to get the thought away. I yawn in tired and turn off the TV before walk into my room. Work made me tired and I’m so nervous to face the new day tomorrow. Once I put my head on my pillow, I fall asleep and went to the dream land.

The next morning..


“Misa, the boss wants to see you now.” I looked up at the voice and smile at her.

“Thanks Yorin.” She smiled back at me and continued with her works. Yorin is the assistant for my boss, Mr Park. I walk towards Mr. Park’s room and knock for 3 times before entering his room.

“Please, have a sit Misa. I have something to discuss with you.” His voice makes me more nervous. I try to smile to look more relax. I pull a chair in front of me and sit. I played with my hands under the table, my habit since I’m in high school whenever I’m very nervous. Mr. Park smile and hand to me an envelope. I stare at him in blur before took it after he nodded. My hands was trembling as I open it. I read the letter slowly and my eyes open widely.

“Congrats Misa. You won it.” Mr.Park gave out his hand and I took his hand. My hand is still trembling and I’m still in shock by the letter. I won? I read the letter all over again to convience myself and pinched myself very hard. I frowned and smile on the same time. Guess I’m not dreaming now.

“You’ve win. Looks like you’ll be working with DBSK soon.” My smile faded away after hearing the name. Working with DBSK soon? What does that mean?

“Pardon me Mr. Park? Are you saying that the artists were the boys?” I asked him disbelief. If it was someone else, they would be smiling widely or maybe faint after knowing that they’ll be working with the most famous boys. But, I almost had a heart attack when he mentioned the name. My face looks a little pale and make Mr Park stared weirdly.

“Yes they are and you’re going to meet them in the evening at 5.” I feel like my world is crushing down to pieces. It can’t be. That means I’m going to work with Changmin.

“I’m sorry sir but I don’t think I can do that job. Let them replace me with someone else then.” I returned the letter to him. Surely I was not planning to work with him after trying so hard to get away from him before this.

“I’m sorry but there’s nothing I can do. They can’t replace you since the meeting is this evening. I’m sorry. It’s already in the form that you fill in before joining the contest. Why did you want to back away now?” I released a long sigh at his question. It’s hard to explain and I know how much Mr.Park didn’t like his workers to mix up personal life with work.

“If there’s nothing you can do, I guess will just do it. It’s nothing serious. If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to finish my work before the meeting.” I never thought that DBSK was the artist. If I know it when I’m submitting the design, I would not work hard on it. I walked out of his room weakly with disappointment. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Shinhye’s number. At this time she’s the only one I could think for now.

“How’s the result.” Before I could start talking, she answered my call with a question. I close my eyes for awhile to clear up my mind.

“I.. I won but..”

“You won it? congrats Misa. I know you can do it. But why didn’t you sound happy? And what’s with the but thingy?”

“I’ll be working with DBSK soon. I’m meeting them this evening on 5. I asked my bos to replace me with someone else but he can’t do it. what should I do Shinhye?” I explained to her everything. She released a sigh and make me frowned upon hearing it.

“Misa, can’t you just forget about what happened to you and him? Don’t get your work mix up with work. You’re being unprofessional now. Just act like normal and ignore him. It can’t be that bad working with them.” She try to convience and persuaded me to do the job at the same time. I feel a lot better after talking to her. At least I can release my stress.

“I’ll try. Thanks a lot and maybe I’ll be back a little late today.” I ended the call. My mind couldn’t focus on my work after that. All I think is about the meeting.

Changmin’s POV

“Boys, you’ll be meeting a new fashion designer this evening at 5 pm. So, get home and rest first. I’ll pick you up at 4pm.” Our manager, Mr.Kim, approach us when we’re finish our practice. We’ve been practicing since early in the morning and totally exhausted now.

I grab a bottle of mineral water and drink half of it. I lean against the wall and watch the others. Yunho hyung was talking with our manager while Jaejoong and Yoochun hyung teasing Junsu hyung. “Yah don’t do that.” Yoochun hyung ran around the room, Junsu hyung chased him while shouting. “Yah Yoochun. You better run away from me before I kill you!!”

“Let’s go home first.” Yunho hyung came to us and packed his things.

“Hyung, what did manager hyung said about he fashion designer?” Junsu asked Yunho when we’re in the car, going home.

“Hyung said he didn’t know who is the new designer but he heard that the designer is a girl. She been picked from a contest that SME made last month.” It’s 12 o’clock and I’m truly hungry. I heard Yunho hyung told the others about the new designer but I didn’t pay my attention to them until Junsu hyung words makes me smile.

“Yunho hyung, why don’t we have lunch at outside today?” when we’re back we can get rest and we’ll not going to trouble Jae hyung.” Junsu hyung hugged Yunho hyung when he received a nod from him.

“So, where’re going to eat?” I asked Yunho hyung with a grin but before he could answer me, Junsu hyung interrupt us.

“Let’s go to the usual place! I miss the food.”

“Yah, I’m not asking you hyung.” I hit Junsu hyung head pretty hard and make him screamed with pain. The others just laughed at us and Jaejoong hyung stop Junsu hyung from hitting me back.

“We’re here. So stop it you two or there’s not going to be lunch for both of you today.” We went to the restaurant and enjoy our lunch happily. After that, everyone went missing to their own room to have rest before we’re going to the meeting.

At the meeting……

“Hyung, where is she?” Yoochun hyung stepped forward and walk with Mr. Kim. We arrived at the usual room that we use to have meeting.

“She’s on her way. Boys, I want you to behave nicely to her ok.” Mr. Kim leave us in the room to settle the other things.

“I wonder how is that girl.” Yoochun oppa made me laugh hard. He always act like that when it comes to girls. He’s not a playboy but it’s his attitude from the first time I knew him. He never dated with any girls since we had debut but I don’t know before that.

“Chun, can you concentrate on our work first. Stop playing around.” Jaejoong hyung replied lazily. He already know how is Yoochun hyung interest in girls. As long as it didn’t effect the group, all ofg them are fine with it.

“Jae, I was just playing around. Well, don’t tell me you’re not curious about her?” Chun oppa glance at each of us in anxiety. Junsu hyung has already grin.

“I bet she’s not your type of girls again hyung.” I replied him with a soft chuckle and made Junsu hyung laughing hard until he has hug Yunho hyung. Well, Chun oppa has met many girls but none of them manage to fill his heart. That’s what he used to say to us long time ago.

“Guys, you’re ready to meet her?” Our manager suddenly pop out of no where, stop us from laughing and continue teasing Yoochun oppa. Behind him, there’s a young girl and she looks very familiar to me. I dropped my jaw after recognized the girl. So as the other.

“Looks like our job are going to be much easy since we’ve known each other. Please have a sit.” Mr. Kim invited the girl sit. I’m still in shock and just gazed at her when she sit in front of me with her eyes at the other members. After a long time, finally I manage to see her again.

“Hi Misa. Nice to see you again. Hope we can work together without any problems.” Yoochun hyung represent us to welcome her although I thought it should be Yunho hyung. She smile sweetly as the reply. Although she was smiling at Yoochun oppa and the others, I feel like I’m in heaven again. the other members shook hands with her and when it’s my turn, she looks little uncomfortable. I held her hand like I’m not going to let it go again from me.

0 comments on "Chapter 7"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal