Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chapter 3

Posted by Sulliviera at 3:56 AM
Misa’s POV

I try to open my eyes. It’s too bright. Light begin to enter my eyes again.

‘Where am I? Am I in heaven?’ I try to get up but my head hurt so much. Then I lay back again while thinking.

‘What happened to me actually?’

I feel someone was holding my hand. That’s mean I’m still alive!!! I turned my head to see who’s holding my beautiful hand.

‘OMG!! Who is this guy? And what does he thinking by holding my hand?’ I pulled my hand from his hands immediately. Because of my sudden movement, that Mr. Anonymous wake up. He stared at me like I’m a ghost.

‘Wait, maybe I am a ghost and that’s mean I already die. But he held my hand moment ago.’

I start to think about ridiculous things. That man still staring at me with his mouth open.

“Hello?”


Changmin’s POV


I stared at her in disbelief.

‘She finally awake.’ That’s all I can think in my head right now. After staring at her for a while, I managed to control myself. I clear my throat and break the silence.

“I’m sorry. I’ll call the doctor and will inform your mom about you.” I leave her room and make some calls outside her room. I’ve called Misa’s mother and then I call Yunho hyung.

“Hyung, come pick me at hospital after you finish there?” I straight forward to the main thing but I didn’t tell him about Misa.

“Oh ok. Yoochun will go get you in 45 minutes. Is it ok?”

“See you guys later.” I ended the call quickly and find the doctor who’s incharge for her treatment. After that, we rush to Misa’s room.


Misa’s POV

‘Who is that guy? He seem familiar to me.’

My mind still try to remember the man who held my hand before. I think I’ve seen him somewhere before.

‘Now I remember!!’

He’s Shim Changmin. The youngest member in Dong Bang Shin Ki. I’m not into their group like other girls. I don’t know why but none of them managed to attract me. But I love their songs so much.

‘Wait.. SHIM CHANGMIN? DBSK?? What is he doing here? In my room!!’

I shook my head for a few times. There’s no way Changmin can be here. What would a member from a popular band be here. Maybe it just someone who looks like Changmin.

Someone open the door and again Mr. Anonymous come again but this time he wasn’t alone. Behind him, there’s a doctor. Maybe she’s the one who treat me.

“Miss Misa. I’m Dr. Han Ga In. Welcome back. If you don’t mind, I would like to check your condition now.” I just nod my head as answer to the doctor.

The door open again. This time it was my mom and Anli.

“Oh Misa. Thank goodness you already awake.” My mom strokes my hair and I can see tears start to float in her eyes. I give her my sweetest smile.

“Unnie, I missed you so much.”It’s difference when it come to Anli. She already start to cry. She hugs me tightly and it’s make my hand hurt.

“Auch.”

“Anli, don’t do that to your sister.” Mom quickly break the hug. The doctor and Mr. Amomynous just smile while looking at us.

“I’m sorry to disturb you. Miss Misa condition is ok now. Her hand will heal soon. Don’t let her talk too much and I think it’s better if she get some sleep.” After that, the doctor excused herself and leave us.

“I’m sorry aunty. I think I need to go now.” Mr. Anonymous speak again.

“Why don’t you stay here longer dear? Misa just awake.” My mom ask him with a sweet smile.

“I think I should go aunty. My hyung is waiting for me. I’ll come again tomorrow with my hyungs. I’m sure they will glad to hear this.” He politely excused himself.

“Thank you for helping us out.”

“Oppa, see you tomorrow. Send my love to the others.” Anli laugh at her own words.

‘Did Anli just call him oppa? What’s happening here?’ I screamed in my heart. I’m waiting for someone to explain to me about what had happened before.

“Misa, you should get some sleep. Anli, stop disturbing your sister!!” mom poked Anli on her shoulder.

“Umma, what happened before?” finally, I decide to ask.

“I’ll explain to you tomorrow. Right now I want you to sleep. You still not completely well.” Mom stay by my side until I fall asleep.

Changmin’s POV


I smiled widely after coming out from Misa’s room. I search for Yoochun hyung once I’m outside. Then, I feel someone pat my shoulder. I turn around and there’s my hyung, smiling at me.

“What’s with the smile hyung?”

“Oh nothing. How was Misa?” he changed the topic to Misa. I grinned at him and shrugged. He look at me weirdly before follow my steps.

“Where’s the car?” I asked him once we’re walking in the car pack.

“I thought you already know. You’re leading me since we’re in the hospital.” He walks in front of me. Yoochun never ask about Misa again.

When we reach our apartment, the first person I search for is Jaejoong hyung.

“Hyung, did you cook?” I attacked him once I saw him in the kitchen. He’s washing dishes and looks like just finish cleaning the kitchen.

He stared at me in disbelief. “Cook what? You never ate what I cook a few days ago.”

I smile broadly. “Hyung, I’m hungry!!” Looks like the old Changmin finally come back. That’s make Jaejoong more confuse.

“Changmin, what’s make you so happy? You won lottery?? If you do, let’s split 50:50!!” suddenly Junsu hyung intervene our conversation.
“Yah, what lottery are you talking about hyung? Oh it’s nothing actually. Misa finally awake from her unconscious.”

“That’s great. I’m happy for you.” Jaejoong hugged me.

“Hyung, I can’t breath.” My face turned red because of his hug.

“Oh sorry. I’m just happy. Ok, what do you want to eat? I’ll make it special for you.”

“Really hyung? Umm, anything will do hyung.”

“Why you only want to cook for Changmin? I want to eat it too.” Yunho hyung who just listened to us, comment on Jaejoong hyung.

“He has been skip his meal for a few days already. And you always eat my cook!! So, no complain please.” Yunho hyung came to us and poke me.

“Fine then. I think you need to cook different kind dishes Jae. I’m sure he really missed your cook.” He tease me.

“Wait, I think Yunho hyung is right. I want you to cook 7 different dishes. I’ll go take my shower first. So, you better start cooking hyung.”

“Yah Changmin. Are you a monster?” Jaejoong hyung said it loudly. Junsu and Yoochun were die laughing at us. I chuckled and went to my room.

End of Changmin’s POV

*Outside Changmin’s Room*


Jaejoong still smiling.

‘It’s good to have you back Changmin’ he thought about it while cooking for Changmin.

“He’s back again. Our little Changmin is back.” Junsu was shouting and jumping happily.

“Yah Junsu. Stop shouting. You’re going to make me deaf.” Yoochun smacked Junsu’s head and after that they were chasing one another.

“You two.. Stop it!! Or I’ll kick you out.” Yunho warned them. Junsu and Yoochun look at each other with a wicked smile.

‘Something is going to happen’ I grinned and watch what are those two going to do with Yunho.

“Yah, stop.. Stop it. Hahaha..”

Yunho was laughing hard while Junsu and Yoochun were tickling him.

“Wah hyung. It’s smell delicious.” Changmin enter the kitchen again. He has changed his clothes to something more simple.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with those three?” Changmin watch me cooking. Actually, watch the food that I’m cooking.

“Nothing. You know how Junsu’s voice. He was shouting and Yoochun smacked his head. Yunho warned them and that’s what happen.” Jaejoong put 4 different dishes that he managed to cook while Changmin was taking shower.

“Oh hyung, let’s visit Misa tomorrow. I mean all of us.” Changmin has start stuffing his mouth with food. Jaejoong sit in front of him, looking at him with a worry face.

“Changmin, eat slowly will you? It’s not like you haven’t ate for 100 years.”

“Sorry hyung.”

“Changmin, I want some too!!” Junsu suddenly show up in the kitchen. He try to take some food but Changmin smacked him on the back.

“Hyung, don’t disturb me!!”

After that, Junsu and Changmin were fighting over food while Yoochun and Yunho continued to watch their favourite show peacely.

The next morning…………

‘Bang! Bang!’

“Changmin, wake up!! It’s already 10 a.m. and we want to visit Misa in the hospital remember?” Junsu’s annoying voice was shouting and knocking or should I say try to destroy the door.

“Junsu hyung, you don’t need to shout. I’m going to take my shower now!!” Changmin quickly disappear to the bathroom. The boys were waiting for him.

“Where is that kid?” Yoochun started to lose his patient. Then, Changmin get out from his room and rushed to the kitchen.

“Jaejoong hyung, where is my breakfast?”

“I thought you want to eat there.” Jaejoong replied.

“Not again. I want my breakfast. Hyung, I want my BREAKFAST!!” Changmin started whining.

“We eat there. Jaejoong didn’t cook anything today. Let’s go now.” Yunho finally make a decision.

Misa’s POV


I woke up early today. Last night, I didn’t have chance to talk to Anli or mother. I look at my right side, Anli was sleeping on the sofa. While mother, I think she’s in the toilet and I was right.

“Misa, you have wake up. How was your sleep? Need anything?” she asked.

“I have a great sleep. No umma. I’m fine.” My voice still weak and weird. Like I haven’t talk for such a long time. But it’s not as weird as yesterday.

“Umma, how long did I unconscious?”

“Today is the 6 days since the accident. You’re lucky you know. That accident can cause memory lose. But you don’t hit your head hard but you’re shock. That’s made you coma for a few days. I thought I’m going to lose you at that moment.” She smiled weakly and again, tears start running down her cheeks.

“Umma, don’t cry. I’m fine now see. I don’t want you to be sad. I’m sorry if I made you worry.” She looked at me and stroke my hair. I love it when she do that. It makes me feel safe.

There was a knock on the door before it was open. The man, who I called Mr. Anonymous enter my room. This time he was not alone. There’s 4 men behind him.

‘I guess that’s his hyungs he mentioned yesterday.’

“Annyahaseo.” They bowed to us and lift their head. Now I can see their face clearly and my mouth open widely. When I say widely, I mean really really wide!!

‘Dong.. dong bang shin ki?’

“Hi Misa.” They greet me.

“What’s wrong dear?” my mom asked me when I seem to be surprised with our guests. But I just stay silent because I’m speechless. Tell me, how can you talk when suddenly 5 famous singers standing in front of you!!

0 comments on "Chapter 3"

Post a Comment

 

St0ry t0 be t0lD Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal